The Voluntary and Community Sector in Northamptonshire
The State of the Sector annual report shows some of the overall picture of the sector in the county and has a link to the national picture.
The development of partnerships and working together is of growing importance, and is covered in a number of ways in this section.
- An update on the new countywide consortium
- Partnership working and support
- Tender alerts
State of the Sector reports
- State of the Sector - Building Communities 2015
- State of the Sector - Autumn 2014
- 2013 ‘Time and Talent’ - an overview of the sector in Northamptonshire and sections on social value and employee supported volunteering
- NCVO National Council of Voluntary Organisations annual Almanac
As the voluntary and community sector develops and adapts, partnerships and working together becomes more important, and some of the opportunities for organisations to get together are
- Mentoring and Buddying – we encourage and enable people to offer and find mentoring and buddy support to maximise the knowledge and abilities of people and organisations across the sector.
- Need a mentor or support
- Could be a mentor or buddy
- Finding people and organisations to partner with is part of our role to promote working together, to enable the VCS to bring skills and services together to meet the needs of communities and funders.
- Can we help?
- Do you need to find partners? Let us know.
- Tender alerts:what are the opportunities for the voluntary and community sector?
- Small grants
- Medium size grants
- National or European funding